"SAWAI" Tulobuterol tape 2mg :70pcs
Brand name : TULOBUTEROL Tape 2mg "SAWAI"
Active ingredient: Tulobuterol
Dosage form: white tape, 16 mm x 16 mm
Print on wrapping: ツロブテロール2.0
Effects of this medicine
This medicine dilates bronchial smooth muscles by stimulating β2 receptors.
It is usually used to improve various symptoms including respiratory distress due to airway obstructive disorder in bronchial asthma, acute bronchitis, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
Dosing schedule (How to take this medicine)
- In general, for adults, apply a 2 mg tape (2 mg of the active ingredient) at a time, for children 6 months old or over but under 3 years old, apply a 0.5 mg tape (0.5 mg) at a time, for children 3 years old or over but under 9 years old, apply a 1 mg tape (1 mg) at a time, for children 9 years old or over, apply a 2 mg tape (2 mg) at a time, to the chest, back or upper arm, once a day. This medicine contains 0.5 mg of the active ingredient in a tape. Strictly follow the instructions
- Avoid applying to the areas with wound, redness, rash or eruption. Wipe off moisture or sweat with clean towels before applying. Change the application site every time you apply the medicine to reduce the load on the skin.
- Children may remove the tape by themselves. Apply to a site where children cannot touch.
- If you miss a dose (or forget to replace the old tape with a new tape), apply the missed dose (or replace) as soon as possible. You should never apply two doses at one time.
- If you accidentally use more than your prescribed dose, remove the tape immediately and consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not stop using this medicine unless your doctor instructs you to do so.
Package 2 mg : 70 pacs